Flexible copper connections
- Electrical connections between bars and transformers.
- Electrical connections between bars and contactors, circuit breakers, etc.
- Manufacture of electrical quipment.
- Motor earthing connections, etc.
- In view of their degree of flexibility they are very suitable for the transmission of vibrations and expansion strains in electrical connections.
- Allow errors made in rigidly assembled appliances to be corrected.
Send us your email and we will send you all the documents. X